The 10 session miracles (personal disclaimer: this is an article of 16 years ago when BodyTalk was still developing its complexity and matrix, now often the same results can be achieved in 5/6 sessions or less)
Everyone in BodyTalk has heard about the 1 and 2 visit miracles. So why does it often take 10 visits before some people see changes in their life? I am going to help put this into perspective.
What often happens in 10 sessions with BodyTalk, Western medicine has been trying to do for the last 100 years, largely without success
Many of the people who seek out BodyTalk are Western medical failures. Western medicine has not been able to help them.
After consulting the expertise, the knowledge, and many of the specialists of Western medicine, these people are walking into our offices because they are still “sick”.
If you question people about how many visits they have made to medical doctors, how many tests they have taken, how much money they have spent, how much money insurance has spent, how many pills, lotions and potions they have tried in order to heal themselves, the numbers can be very, very large.
I have seen numerous people walk into the office, some almost crawling, who have said they have been everywhere and tried everything. They have spent years suffering from their “labeled” condition, seeing countless medical doctors, specialists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and other alternative medical practitioners, and despite all of this, they are still suffering.
Their “conditions” have affected not only their lives, but also the quality of them. Their lack of health affects the quality and productivity of their work. They make less money than they could due to their decreased productivity. It affects their energy levels, the quality of their sleep, their moods, and their relationships. Their decreased level of health will often leave them with a feeling of never having enough time and never truly experiencing sustained joy and peace. Their lack of health WILL filter into all areas of their lives and greatly affect the quality of it.
Some Interesting Facts About Medicine
Here are some Western health care statistics in America and what it has done for America.
• 900,000 million visits are made to western medical doctors in the US per year.
• More money is spent per person on health care than in any other country in the world.
• Almost 4,000 dollars per person per year is spent on “Health Care”
• America is 12th (second from the bottom) of the top 13 industrialized nations in the world in overall health.
• 90% of all medical discoveries are made in the US
The ranking of the US on several indicators was:
• 13th (last) for low-birth-weight percentages
• 13th for neonatal mortality and infant mortality overall
• 11th for post neonatal mortality
• 13th for years of potential life lost (excluding external causes)
• 11th for life expectancy at 1 year for females, 12th for males
• 10th for life expectancy at 15 years for females, 12th for males
• 10th for life expectancy at 40 years for females, 9th for males
• 10th for age-adjusted mortality
10 These are numbers of deaths per year:
• 12,000 — unnecessary surgery
• 7,000 — medication errors in hospitals
• 20,000 — other errors in hospitals
• 80,000 — infections in hospitals
• 106,000 —non-error, negative effects of drugs (drugs given correctly, taken correctly, but with the unknown side effect of death!)
These total to 250,000 deaths every year – the third leading cause of death in America behind Heart disease and Cancer. (JAMA July 26th, 2001 issue)
This is what Western medicine, in all its glory, has managed to accomplish. Now, when one understands that this is the reported or the number of admitted deaths by the AMA, things get interesting.
If someone is given an overdose of a drug, and it causes their liver to fail leading to death, how do you think the doctor / hospital reports it? Liver failure? Or death due to error?
In light of this, what do you think the “real” numbers actually are?
To put this into a different perspective,
• This is the equivalent of two jumbo jets crashing everyday!
(How long would you continue to fly?)
• Less than 20,000 deaths per year occur from the “AIDS epidemic”
• The total number of Americans killed in all of the Vietnam War was 50,000
• 0 Known BodyTalk side effects and deaths have occurred since its inception 6 years ago
About 80% of the people who seek a BodyTalk practitioner can be helped. This 80% number includes many of the people that medicine has given up on.
To put that another way, BodyTalk is able to significantly help people on whom even Western medicine has given up and cannot help.
Even if BodyTalk could only help 10% of those people, that would be huge in itself. These are the people that all the “best” and “specialists” could NOT help.
That is how long the average person seeking BodyTalk has been neglecting their life and health.
Ten 1⁄2-hour sessions of BodyTalk are often able to do what Western medicine, with all of its knowledge, has failed to do – help them heal, no matter what their diagnosis or prognosis.
This is only 1/10,000th of 1% of the total time they have been neglecting their body.
This improvement then filters into all the other areas of their life that were affected. Lives are changed.
BodyTalk can often significantly help people with:
fibromyalgia, fatigue, allergies, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and emotional disorders in less than 10 sessions.
Western Medicine has NO known cure for these health issues and only offers “attempted” life long regulation with medication.
I am going to repeat that again, NO known cure. Medicine is virtually helpless at helping people heal these issues.
They can only usually control the symptoms with life-long medications.
Are you beginning to see the incredible power of BodyTalk? So when you get the “one or two hit wonders,” congratulations. And if it takes 10 or more sessions, you are often still doing more than even Western medicine can do.
No known deaths, no known side effects, and an 80% success rate.
Seems to me like BodyTalk should be the first “therapy” of choice, greatly reducing the risk of becoming a medical statistic. Nothing to lose, and your health to gain. Thereby making Western medicine the “alternative” choice.
Hopefully, this helps put into perspective exactly what BodyTalk is able to do in as few as 10 sessions.